Ending a relationship with a Sociopath, Narcissist or Psychopaths is complicated:
When I help men and women leave relationships with a highly shrewd manipulative partner (sociopath, psychopath, narcissist) it typically takes many stages of therapeutic and life steps. Consider this timeline pattern:
1) recognition something is really really wrong
3) self blame for complications
4) trying harder
5) being abused repeatedly in subtle and big ways
6) recognition once again that the partner is sociopathic
7) attempts after attempts to change the person
8) more abuse
9) final realization that the relationship is doomed and the sociopath is unhealthy or even dangerous to be with
10) growth in self-respect and self-love and
11) growth in logical and clear thinking
12) mourning the loss of the ideal dreamed relationship illusion or delusion
13) attempts to leave over and over again
14) final breakup
15) healing involving recovery from abuse, recognition of damages unseen, growth of wiser self-knowing, time solo to reorient radar of healthy people and recognition of blinders.
The journey is long, best to avoid a sociopath; but being deceived can easily occur since initial romance is entirely delicious.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.